Terms and Conditions for Online Payment
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENT
Updated as on March 31, 2021.
These terms and conditions apply to the User (“you,” “your”, “yours”) who uses the Online Payment Services provided for any payment made to NJ Solar Solutions Private Limited (“we,” “us” or “our”), through our website https://www.njsolarsolutions.energy . Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to us through our online payment service ("the service"), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. We reserve all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the user to have read this terms and conditions before using our service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through our website may be made with a credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Before using our service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the credit/debit card used from credit card or the debit card service provider i.e. the respective bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using our service is processed by the payment gateway of our service provider - Razorpay Software Private Limited - and is not supplied to us. It is the sole responsibility of the user of our service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service.
- The user agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking/bank details transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that we or the payment service provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- Our online payment service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a highly secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor we give any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. We do not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of this service.
- We and/or the payment service provider(s) shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall we and/or the payment service providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the service.
- The user agrees that we or any of its employees will not be held liable by the user for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on this website, or any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
- The user agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the user shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The user further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The user may make online payment to us by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The user warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details.
- The user is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions.
- The user is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate.
- The user authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment towards our service fees selected by such user along with the applicable fees.
- The user is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable by the user inclusive of the applicable fee.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
NJ Solar Solutions Private Limited do not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the user from the use of this service. In no event, NJ Solar Solutions Private Limited will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with our website or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
These terms and conditions for online payment are governed by the laws of Republic of India and the competent Courts within geographical boundary of Ernakulam District, State of Kerala shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by us under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and rules framed there under. The venue of Arbitration shall be within geographical boundary of Ernakulam District, State of Kerala.
Orders once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- We may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
- Online payment system provide flexibility and conform to its continuing user by offering option to pay online using various payment methods.
- It is sole responsibility of the user to pick online payment option. We do not recommend/prefer/promote any particular method.
- If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system, you confirm that you have such permission.
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by us.
The information and materials contained in this website including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by us which organize and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by us to the user and shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials. No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by NJ Solar Solutions Private Limited in respect of the operation of this service.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when user making payment, enters them. This website is secure and uses 256-bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the Website. We shall not be liable for any failure by the user making payment to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.
Variations To These Terms and Conditions
NJ Solar Solutions Private Limited reserves the right to vary this terms and conditions for online payment from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website.
We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. We may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change this terms and conditions for Online Payments, without any prior notice.