Website Terms and Conditions
Last updated [March 30, 2021]
Agreement to Terms
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you,” “your”) and NJ Solar Solutions Private Limited (“we,” “us” or “our”), Behind Carmel Hospital, Alwaye - 683 101, Ernakulam District, Kerala, India concerning your access to and use of our website [https://www.njsolarsolutions.energy] as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Website”).
You agree that by accessing our website, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with all of these terms and conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using our website and you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on our Website from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these terms and conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these terms and conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised terms and conditions by your continued use of our website after the date such revised terms and conditions are posted.
The information provided on our website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access our website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This website is directed to be used by adults only. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years. You will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account, password, and restricting access to your computer, and you hereby accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, this website is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the website (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of Republic of India.
The Content and the Marks are provided on our Website “AS IS” for your information and for personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, no part of the website and no content or marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the website, you are granted a limited license to access and use this website and to download or print a copy of any portion of the content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the website, the content and the marks.
By using this website, you represent and warrant that:
[(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;]
(3) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these terms and conditions;
[(4) you are not under the age of 18;]
(5) not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside [, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use our Website];
(6) you will not access our website through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
(7) you will not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
(8) your use of our website will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to refuse any and all current or future use of our website (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use our website for any purpose other than that for which we make our website available. This website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of our website, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from our website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- make any unauthorized use of our website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on our website.
- use our website to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of our website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the website and/or the content contained therein.
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to our website.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on our website or the networks or services connected to our website.
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- use this website as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use our website and/or the content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website.
- attempt to bypass any measures of our website designed to prevent or restrict access to our website, or any portion of the website.
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of our website to you.
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) Viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the website.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1-pixel, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the website.
- use the website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- [other] prohibited or restricted parties;
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through Our website infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”).
Term and Termination
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Website. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES), TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE WEBSITE AND ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
In addition to terminating or suspending our services, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of this website.
We cannot guarantee the website will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance.
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR MANAGING DIRECTOR, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Electronic Communications, Transactions and Signatures
Visiting this website, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on our website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THIS WEBSITE.
You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
NJ Solar Solutions won’t store and share any of your payment details (debit and credit card transactions, direct deposit and net banking). Online payment is processed by the respective payment gateway provider.
NJ Solar Solutions Private Limited is NOT a manufacturer. For warranty and related claims, please contact the Original Equipment Manufacturer. We recommend you to safeguard your tax invoice and contact manufacturer as per their instructions provided on user manual.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this website constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
These terms and conditions operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
If any provision or part of a provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these terms and conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or use of this website. You agree that these terms and conditions will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them.
You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these terms and conditions and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these terms and conditions.